Cottage Cut-Throat Cutoff - official news30 teams, 300 guests, 3000 pounds of meat
COMING UP NEXT SUMMER, is a “student special”. Over 30 teams from three of the best known universities in the Greater Montreal Area will battle it out for the title and the prizes. The teams will be unleashed onto their BBQ to cook up a storm, impress their peers and our panel of BBQ specialists. From the subtleties of spices to the art of making up a table and hosting it, who has it all and what will it take to cross the finish line… Filmed over the course of 3 sets of dual weekdays, with a few surprises at every corner, the fun has just begun so bring on your appetite and lets hit the BBQ
PUBLIC WELCOME / TICKETS ONLINE
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Putting your team together is FREE!
- You MUST be a registered University student when applying
- You should know how to handle the basics when it comes to using a BBQ
If you’ve always wanted to show off your AMATEUR skills when it comes to BBQ’ued meats, you’re someone we want to talk to. Oh and YES, your friends are all invited to come and watch and of course JUDGE YOU. Here is more for you to digest:
- Your team should be made of 2 people and have access to a vehicle.
- In addition, all team members must be at least 19 years of age.
- ONLINE SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS May 25th
- OPEN TO MEN and WOMEN!
- OVER $3,000 OF CASH AND PRIZES TO BE WON
- ITS FREE TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM ONLINE NOW. LIMITED SPACE
MC-GILL versus CONCORDIA versus UofM
Who’s got BBQ magic!!!
MAYBE YOU DO
NEWSFLASH – BY POPULAR REQUEST, the “UPGRADE PACK” is back for those teams who want to take full advantage of all the luxury the TV casting ranch offers. It’s optional however, some of the ‘exclusive access’ features include:
- indoor, inground heated swimming pool
- complimentary access to the VIP cast ‘slouch area’
- special ‘swooosh bag’ of TV casting ranch goodies to take back